The basic principle “Pacta sunt servanda” (agreements must be kept) defines the sanctity of contracts and states that contracts must be honoured and fulfilled. Whether the contract actually reflects the will of the parties only becomes apparent when it is thoroughly examined and one of the contracting parties wants to deduce or prevent some rights from it.
Although pre-written models for every type of contract exist, it is not recommended to use them without further assessment and individualisation. As always, the devil is in the details and designing an optimal contract is therefore impossible without in-depth legal knowledge. We consider contracts to be the building blocks of a sturdy company base.
Range of services
● Conception and development of:
- individual contracts (from simple purchase contracts to highly
complex engineering contracts)
- terms and conditions protecting your business activity
- exit strategies and scenarios for the termination of
- partnership agreements for partnerships and limited companies
- employment and cooperation contracts for all types
● Analysis and optimisation of the liability and tax dimensions