Because of the global economic crisis and the resulting market shakeout, insolvency law is still an essential part of the consulting practice. Many cases of insolvencies could be avoided by taking timely countermeasures for the company.
The causes and the stage of the crisis experienced by a business, as well as the remaining available leeway determine what measures are relevant and whether a company is sustainable and can be restructured.
In every crisis situation, a recognized business recovery specialist should always be consulted, in order to make sure that all opportunities to overcome the difficulties and to settle the debts are taken advantage of.
Range of services
● Development and implementation of reorganisation and
● Expert opinion on overindebtedness and insolvency
● Advisory services for debtors and creditors in cases of insolvency
● Negotiations with banks and stakeholders
● Preparation and support in a planned insolvency
● Preparation and support for self-administration
● Advice and protection of interests in other matters of insolvency law