The thought of selling their business or purchasing another crosses the mind of every entrepreneur at some point in their career.
The purchase price is the main factor in these cases. That price can be appropriate, favourable or inflated, depending on the value attributed by the acquirer to the business. In turn, that value depends on what the buyer wants to do with the enterprise, or parts of it, namely continue the business, resell, dismantle or liquidate.
In all cases, the earning power and the asset value of the company are key. Both can be determined by standardised calculation methods.
The selling process, according to the Anglo-American negotiation custom, takes place through a series of mutual actions that aim to protect as much as possible the seller’s confidentiality and the buyer’s information.
Range of services
● Screening of target company
● Drafting of information memoranda
● Contact initiation and company presentation
● Organisation of management meetings
● Execution of due diligence procedures
● Drafting and examination of company acquisition contracts
● Execution of company valuations in accordance with IDW standards
● Bridging of leadership vacancies
● Structuration and guidance in transaction processes
● General advice and protection of interests in M&A processes